Yesterday was my 28th birthday and I had the most wonderful day with my boys. I did have to go to work but I got to go out to dinner, spend some extra quality time with Jon and Michael together and individually and had an especially yummy (but not very pretty, lol) cake. I can't believe how different things are in just a year. Last year I was just starting to feel Michael's kicks and now he is crawling all over the place. Last year I was sitting on the couch alone and this year I was curled up next to my husband.
And all I can think is how lucky I am to have this amazing life to share with a husband I adore and a son who makes every moment worth living. When I started this blog I chose the title "Sometimes I feel lucky..." because I was in the midst of a really difficult time in my life and even though I had so much to be thankful for sometimes I just couldn't see it. Now I look at my life and feel so blessed, so loved and so lucky.
I should change the title of this blog to "One Lucky Bitch" :-)
1 comment:
I vote for "one lucky bitch"!
Post a Comment