Speaking of my husband, he is currently in Kuwait waiting for transport to his final destination. I hate that he is gone but am relieved that he is at the same time. It's finally begun and now that its begun we can start planning for life after deployment #3. Let the countdown to his homecoming begin.
Another countdown rapidly come to an end is the countdown to my due date. I am a little over 30 weeks right now which I feel makes me officially very pregnant. Here is a picture of my 30 week belly - any thoughts to where the rest of this kid is going to go because I can imagine my stomach getting any larger than it already is!
I wish I wasn't still so scared about losing this baby and that I could just enjoy these final days but I guess having a loss, even an early one, will do that to you. I worry about cord accidents, pre-term labor and lately something happening to him after he is born. At least I am getting to the point where I can occasionally picture bringing him home.
And home is just about ready for him. Other than hanging a few more pictures and getting some boxes into the storage unit, I am settled. In the picture below you'll see two dressers - those are going to become a changing table - and an empty corner that will soon be occupied by a crib. A crib that this child of mine is going to sleep in. At least in theory since it seems that he likes to sleep all day and party all night. But he is going to be in there sleeping at least occasionally and that is amazing.
I'll be sure to post more pictures of the new place as soon as I finish decorating. It's certainly nothing spectacular but its home and so far I am liking it here. Now that I am getting settled I promise to do a better job of posting more regularly. Or at the very least I will try - who knows whats next in this crazy life I am living.
2 comments:
Your belly is so cute!
I have the same issues about the late-term tragedies, but the odds are in our favor these days. Be strong, little Mack.
I don't even know what to say about the deployment. I hope it flies by, sweetie.
You are so cute! I love the belly!
Post a Comment