This is a late posting of Sunday's blog...
Hubs and I went out and celebrated our anniversary tonight. I had gotten us tickets to Avenue Q in Philly and my family got us some gift cards to a restaurant called Caribou Cafe. We had a fabulous dinner - great food, great wine and of course great company. We talked about how much stronger our marriage is and how we feel like we are finally starting to get a hang of married life.
Avenue Q was hysterical. Ridiculously off color and inappropriate, but so funny and perfect for my Hubs since he was stuck in a theatre on Super Bowl Sunday! I was saved by the fact that we were able to hear the final quarter on the radio on our way home to NJ - Go Giants!
And so the celebration of our first anniversary ended. Yes, we drug it out for a month but we won't be together next year so I think we deserved it!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment