It's been awhile. I just needed a break - bad news when you need a break from the place you use as your safe place to talk about your innermost thoughts and feelings. My near miss post really made me feel vulnerable, and I needed to retreat.
But now I am back, and I am struggling. I feel like my "safe places" are becoming less safe. That I can't just be me without worrying that I hurt or offend others, and this is a place where I would never want to hurt anyone any more than they are already hurting. And so I max myself out supporting others but it feels like when I look to get that support in return people get hurt.
So yeah, I'm feeling pretty down tonight.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I completely hear you.
sorry sweetie! But I always look forward to your entertainment. :-)
hang in there!
all you can be is you, and other people accept you or they do not. I've found great strength in similar places as you. Hang in there.
-katie
supakt
You can count on me anytime, NoVa. You can't control how other people feel and you definitely don't need to censor yourself simply because someone MIGHT be hurt or offended. Keep being you - we all love you for a reason.
Post a Comment