Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 11, 2008

I don't think I believe that "things were meant to be" or that "God has a plan" for me. That would imply that we should just sit on our asses and wait for life to come our way. Especially since my m/c, I've come to believe that God is there to support us but that he isn't a puppet master that does and doesn't allow things to happen in life.

Last night, a friend told me that she believes that God has a plan for me and what a great Mom I will be because I will appreciate it so much more. I just can't let myself believe that God had anything to do with my m/c because the unfairness of that is just overwhelming. But I do believe that when I do get pregnant again I am going to value it more, and that when my child is born he or she is going to be loved and appreciated in a way that I couldn't have imagined doing before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey pumpkin, I just wanted to post and say I love your blog. You're tough and smart and searching, and I like it.

Write on, sister.

Mrs. Soup said...

life is just better with a side of nova. :)