Thursday, January 24, 2008

January 24, 2008

This is kind of fun - kind of a get to know me type thing.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. Though when you are Catholic you have to have a saint's name and I don't (Erin Fae). The priest baptized me because my patron saint was "All the saints of Ireland"

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Today

3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess so. People are kind of obsessed with how neat it is.

4.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef.

5. DO YOU HAVE PET? Bailey (mutt) and Frank (Boston Terror)

6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I'm pretty low key.

7.DO YOU USE SARCASM? Probably too much.

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh hells no. Falling is one of my biggest fears.

10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch, with crunchberries of course

11.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No

12.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I've learned in recent months that I am stronger than I realized.

13.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Dublin Mudslide

14.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their legs and feet if I can see them (dancer in me) or their smile and eyes.

15.RED OR PINK? Red

16.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My flabby tummy and saddlebags

17.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My hubby, all the time.

18.WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES? Bluey gray

19.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue yoga pants and black Adidas sandals

20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? McDonald's ::hangs head in shame::

21.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Without a Trace is on in the background.

22.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple, that sounds good.

23.FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh herbs, the beach

24.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The hubs.

25.DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? I LOVE them, especially when I am near the water and can see all the lightning flashes.

26.FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer, I guess. Though if you consider dancing a sport, I love to watch my dancers compete (even though it totally stressed me out!)

27.HAIR COLOR? Mousy blond/light brown.

29.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. In fact, I have 20/20 vision

30.FAVORITE FOOD? hmmm...I love sushi/hibachi, and burgers, and really good Italian and pasta, German food is great and don't even get me started on how much I love cheese, and the stews in Ireland...let's just say food is my favorite and leave it at that.

31.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy

32.LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Oceans 13. "I believe she's what's called a cougar..."

33.WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray long sleeve with tie die t-shirt over it - was just dancing so cut me some slack.

34.SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35.Hugs or kisses? Kisses. I love kissing.

36.FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream

39.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? It's called "The Book", a listing of all the traditional Irish ceili (group) dances - part of studying for my exam.

40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have one with the logos of all of the participating agencies in CCSDS.

41.FAVORITE SOUNDS? Children laughing, baby cooing, the ocean.

42.ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

43.WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Beijing and believe me, it was FAR!

44.WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Huntingdon Valley, PA/the Philly suburbs.

No comments: