"Life isn't when. Life isn't then. Life is this."
I heard that line on TV tonight. And it made me think about my life. I've spent a lot of time thinking about the then - I was pg then, I had a m/c then - and just as much time thinking of when. When Jon is done with school, when he is on deployment, when (if) we have kids.
But that isn't what my life is. My life is this. A Monday night at home with my husband annoying the hell out of me, my two dogs sleeping on the couch and getting ready for bed at 11pm. There isn't going to be enough room in bed tonight with the four of us but I wouldn't want it any other way. Because my life is this.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment