Tonight I watched Eli Stone, a new show on ABC. Tonights show is all about faith.
Faith is one of those things that I am slowly starting to get back since my m/c. I lost faith in myself and my ability to have a child. I lost faith in my husband and in our marriage. I even started to lost some of my faith in God. But with time, I'm finding it again, not all at once or even in big chunks. I found faith again in bits and pieces, like the chewed up pieces of squeaky toys Frank leaves around the apartment. And here I am, nearly seven months later - more in love with my husband then ever, in a marriage that is stronger than I would have imagined it being and I'm even going back to church.
Though faith in myself and my ability to have a child, that is a little harder to find. It's out there though, I just need to wait for it. I have faith.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment