Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 29, 2008

I hate secrets. Not the good kind, because that can be fun. But the don't tell someone this because it's going to upset them kind of secret.

My Mother in law still doesn't know her son is going back to Iraq. Well, I think she knows but he hasn't told her so I think she is trying to convince herself its not him. And when she finds out...oh Lord, when she finds out. She has a unique ability I've noticed of making anything she doesn't like directly targeted at her. He'll be going back to Iraq just to upset her I am sure.

So I'm not looking forward to her finding out, but I hate that she doesn't know. I think she has a right to know. And I just want to start dealing with the drama that's to come because when its time for him to go, all I want to deal with is him.

No comments: