Today is 6 months exactly since my miscarriage. When it was happening I didn't know that I would ever get through. But I did. Not without the help of an amazing group of women, most of whom I've never met. In this increasing technological age I found the support I needed after my loss on a pregnancy loss message board. At first, I lurked, read and learned. Then eventually I started to come further and further out of my shell, posting and, strange as it seemed at the time, made friends. This are the women who get me through the bad days, laugh at my corny jokes and that I generally enjoy spending time with. If only we all lived close enough to actually spend time together in person, though if we did I think there would be a group of very lonely husbands when it's not sex week.
So since I couldn't be cooking a baby I decided to cook some chili instead.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment